Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pepper Lunch

This is one of our favorite restaurants here in Australia. They serve beef, chicken, salmon cooked in a hot plate. All you need to do is add some sweet and garlic soy sauce and you are ready to go.

But, I've noticed this as I was paying for our orders in the counter.


Isn't this funny?

This aside, I still go back to this restaurant to enjoy now my favorite "Beef Curry". You should all try this out, I believe Pepper Lunch is also available in the Philippines in Rockwell. Here in Australia it is near Town Hall station just walk to George Street just close to Paul's Warehouse.

2 comments:

Scenting Asia said...

in the philippines they have already 4 outlets; rockwell, shangri-la mall, greenbelt 5 & Alabang town center.

www.pepperlunch.com.ph

Unknown said...

Wow that's good news. I'm sure they would enjoy the food. Really can't wait to try out the other menus.