Saturday, May 9, 2009

A visit to Crosslands Reserve

Today we went to one of the nearby parks here in Hornsby. I'm not sure what the park is named at but the signage says "Crosslands Reserve". Here in Australia every suburb has their own parks where families get to play around and eat Barbie (Oz slang for BBQ).

You'll need to travel at least 2.5km from the gate to reach this beautiful playground.

Here are some of my shots on the place.

As you can see from the slide, the place is full of trees and fresh air indeed. You also get to grill your Barbie for free with the utilities like benches, electric grill, toilet and water. See for yourself.

All you need to bring now is your food, wow Nat prepared yummy burger patties. We enjoyed it a lot see some of the pics below, I'm pretty sure you would.

Australia really tries to preserve wild life, in the park you get to see these birds and ducks.

I just can't wait for my beloved wife and son to join me here and play on this park.

No comments: