Friday, November 21, 2008

Dinosaurs in Taguig

I had these pictures for quite sometime now, they were taken in Taguig last September.

Harvey as usual is posing like crazy :) To my cameras delight, here are some of the photos.

AHHHHH DINOSAUR!!! (I should have placed the name, but gee I forgot wahaha), one thing you should know about me is that I'm a really forgetful person.

And another one, this time riding one with a puzzled look (like say, are you starring at me).

Then it was time to GO, so off we went, Harvey was in a hurry even his shirt was saying how fast he wants to go

I found this pretty interesting wall, and as usual Harvey obliged to be the model

I was thinking of taking the picture with harvey wearing only his brief, but naaahhh that's too much. Hope you like this post, Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Nita Ang said...

Alam mo, di ko lang minsan napapansin itong mga poetic shots mo ha (like yung tumatawid si Harvey sa kalsada)... Pag tinignan mo litrato, it speaks a thousand words ang dating sa akin. Isa pa yung kuha mo sa garahe ng MOA na may sasakyan sa background ni Harvey. I love those shots. Made me wonder... "why didn't i think of that".